Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Server Status

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stratplayer929

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Official Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Official Server Status   Official Server Status Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:03 am

I'm making this thread as an information topic as to the official server status so that people who don't have the intelligence to check the website can check the forums. It will be posted here when I can post it, or if a mod/gm would like to post it here, that'd be great also. I'd appreciate a sticky, too, guys. Smile

Login:Online
Char:Online
World:Online
Database:Online

Currently, however, the servers cannot be logged into for some reason. I am not a mod or gm, so please don't ask me what that reason is or why you cannot log in. I don't know. Ask the authorities. Be patient, I'm sure that they'll bring the server back up when they can get it to that point. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Snoooben
Snoooben

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Official Server Status   Official Server Status Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:34 am

The servers after being up to long get mess up. So yea the server is online but is mess up. XD
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Official Server Status   Official Server Status Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:10 pm

Why did you make this topic? Cale has already made one of these...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJJBa3u6tC4
stratplayer929

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Server Status   Official Server Status Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:53 pm

Servers are permanently down and are not coming back up anymore. Ever. Thanks.

Topic is officially closed.

Thanks, for this server. While it lasted, it was one of the best if not the best that I have been on and I enjoyed the time that I got to spend on it. That being said, I don't understand why you had to shut the whole server down just because you decided to quit. Why didn't you hand it over to someone else so that the hundreds of people playing could still enjoy the server? Seriously. Just one question I thought that I'd put out there for you guys to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Admin Luke
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Server Status   Official Server Status Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:41 am

well, never new people could be so bloody rude, ( proberly another 12 yr old ) right guys, I never said Im quitting the server all i said was its not going to be up 24/7 now as im focused with life and future plans for my family, this is a development, creation forums now, elegant flyff is up... and I'd appreciate u not being so god dam rude yer?
Back to top Go down
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Server Status   Official Server Status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Server Status
Page 1 of 1