Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4-5 days until the server is up???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
huyumacs
huyumacs

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-27

4-5 days until the server is up??? Empty
PostSubject: 4-5 days until the server is up???   4-5 days until the server is up??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:58 am

is it exactly 4-5days??? well im excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! cant w8 to play.....

is it true GM???
Back to top Go down
Cript
GM

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Yep   4-5 days until the server is up??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:22 am

Sadly it is so now im working on a warcraft 3 map for Halloween i got most of it working *excluding the building which total 164* but ya it is gonna take 4-5 days for Anarki to get used to and find our from Luke how to run the server and what not..

Cript
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: 4-5 days until the server is up???   4-5 days until the server is up??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:53 am

It is not confirmed that you can play even so. You'd have to apply for the BETA in the BETA application section of this forum. After which your application has to be confirmed also, and moved to the approved BETA application list, then you'll be able to play.
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: 4-5 days until the server is up???   4-5 days until the server is up??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:28 am

ok well the 4-5 day thing is an estimate .. may take less (hopefully) may take more (unlikely but could happen)

first point is that i wont be able to do anything till the first of the month, then i can get started on it.

I learn fast and hopefully will get the server up and running on the first. however i will be doing a few checks of my own that day and the server will not go public untill i am satisfied it is ready to do so.

after all its no fun getting on only to find out half of the server doesnt run Mad

so when i get it to a stable point that game play is at acceptable points with minimal problems i will open it up and introduce the beta team to the new Elegants!.

untill then guys sit tight and keep posting your ideas in the review section. i want everyones opinions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-5 days until the server is up???   4-5 days until the server is up??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4-5 days until the server is up???
Page 1 of 1