Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The server information!

Go down 
+8
cale92
huyumacs
tamill
Anarki
jdtc516
shakira022
fonze
Admin Luke
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Luke
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-10-12

The server information! Empty
PostSubject: The server information!   The server information! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:01 am

Hey, guys im the developer of elegant flyff as many of you already no, just here to give a little bit of bad news, the server will not be getting developed anymore, the files we were based on are now illegal I'm not allowed to work on it anymore so basically what we have now thats it, I can add shops, monsters ect but no major updates.

So really the server isnt going anywhere now what we have now thats it, are you happy with what we have? Is my work appreciated? the server up as much as possible liked? some info would be appreciated, unfortunetly the ip has yet again changed due to secrurity issues.

121.214.126.190 / put that ip in your neuz.ini file in flyff folder ( ip "........")

Alright well server is up... in a few mins see you on, remember to keep voting thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com
fonze
fonze

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The server information!   The server information! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:05 am

Ouch hey Luke, I heard about callie's files on ragezone.It's stupid i think......

BUT Don't worry about that stupid development ^^ This server is fine just the way it is !!!!
HeHe....I'm sure everybody apprecates your work and love this server no matter what Razz

I believe this whole server is a lot more ahead then the rest of the other server so LoL F those updates ^^

Thanks for deciding to keep the server still up

~Best regards, Andrew
Back to top Go down
shakira022

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The server information!   The server information! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:12 am

guys i already change the ip but i cant cannot in the game..i miss this game...!!
Back to top Go down
jdtc516
jdtc516

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The server information!   The server information! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:14 am

thanks luke... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The server information!   The server information! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:54 am

i have complete confidence in saying we all LOVE this server.
Back to top Go down
tamill
tamill

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The server information!   The server information! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:18 am

Sad news indeed. I wonder why FlyForFame is still allowed to even keep their server running. I mean those are original 1:1 flyff server files created by gpotatoe and aeon. Why sucker up on you small developers i just don't get it. Like as if gpotatoe isn't greedy enough as it is. But yeah i know rules are there to be kept, nothing we can do i guess. Still compared to many other servers this is one of the best alternatives. I'm very convinced that the server will grow bigger with time to come. The future is a book full of blank pages it needs to be written. Thanks for the information Anaki.

Greeting Tamill
Back to top Go down
huyumacs
huyumacs

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: GM or anybody...   The server information! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:08 am

GM or anybody... please tell me what shall i do... i cant connect... >_< how will i change the ip address??? what are the steps on doing it??? please tell me further instructions on this...
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The server information!   The server information! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:20 am

Open your neuz.ini configuration file in your Flyff folder. Find ip " " and replace it with the new ip.
Back to top Go down
masa
masa

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The server information!   The server information! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:34 am

A private server is an extremely touchy issue. Especially when it involves copyright infringement. While it doesn't look like most of the private servers out there are vulnerable to this, its still scary. The fines are immense. Not to mention that servers aren't exactly cake to maintain. They're expensive, and require a lot of dedication. Even though I've only just come here, the fact that you're willing to keep the server up is more than enough. You love the community you've brought together, and that's something I can respect. Hope to see you on there Luke.
Back to top Go down
Valkyra
Valkyra

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The server information!   The server information! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:09 am

I don't understand exactly what happened o.< but I'm happy to know you decided to keep the servers up. We appreciate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xinlin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The server information!   The server information! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:00 am

i have changed my ip to "121.214.10.206" but it still aint working?
is it me or the server is down.
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The server information!   The server information! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:34 am

Really sad, but i like the server as it is. ^^

Yuri~~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJJBa3u6tC4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The server information!   The server information! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The server information!
Page 1 of 1