Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....

Go down 
+10
c0nz0r
huyumacs
jensterz1983
Valkyra
xkitteh
Anarki
fonze
cale92
jayleong
Admin Luke
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Luke
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-10-12

SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Empty
PostSubject: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:48 pm

The server will be staying up but, there really isnt much more I can do till more releases are made registrations are now closed permantly due to no1 can donate so forget that idea... this also means if server crashes or something serious happends to it I'm not going to spend days n days fixing it... I'll be thinking about handing over the files and everything i own to ash (anarki) so he can give himself a go if he wants to keep it going permantly... so for now server is staying on and will be back up tomorow sorry for the down time today I had family issues and didnt wanna stress out about people who wanted to play so again server is up you can have your small community and that will be that for now until i can get a decent job and i might be able to afford the dedi by myself again i do not want to say you guys are hopeless because i no all of you would donate if you could so thanks and enjoy...please remember to vote we have 50 people on sometimes and i think 10 people vote max... a day which is sad... if you guys can do something for me please vote thats all i ask...

server will be up tomorow without any hassles...good nite...
Back to top Go down
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com
jayleong
jayleong

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:52 pm

i like to donate...but i don hav a credit card yet(underage)
u will find a better job...
good night....

p.s. voted alrdy
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:53 pm

I thank you, Luke, for all that you've done to keep the server going so well. Please know that there are people out there who actually do appreciate what you've done for the server.
Back to top Go down
fonze
fonze

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:59 pm

All Right !!! First..... THANKS LUKE !!! (sorry for caps)

I think I have a love-hate idea about this post.....Its very cool how the server will stay up with it's small community ^^

Personally, on all the times I have been on I have never met Ash, O.o Even though i hung out wih cript for like 2 hours yesterday
But Im sure he is awesome and hope to meet him sometime ^^ (Ign : Andrew)

I hate it how you are having problems and hope for the best for you Luke

I vote about every day but, now i'll try to do it every 12 hours!!!

P.S ~ Currently trying to find a way to donate without paypal silent
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:32 pm

andrew you do know me in game lol.

i play as

Anarki , Helper and varius other random names that change constantly.

as for me taking over. id love to try my hand at it. keeping in mind i have next to no codeing experience Razz so i may still need lukes help from time to time.
Back to top Go down
fonze
fonze

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:49 pm

Oh, xD

"Various other random names" - undercover work eh? LoL

HaHa then I guess I have seen you Ash.

I'm the one in town always complaining about the upgrading, and yet....I still spend hours on it Shocked

haaaaa I love this server Very Happy good times.....good times.....
Back to top Go down
xkitteh
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:11 am

Thanks Luke for all you have done =)
Back to top Go down
Valkyra
Valkyra

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:29 am

Yea, thanks for the server and all you've done, we appreciate it.

Pity I can't donate atm (need to find a job :[), so all I really do is to vote often on the top 100 thingy.
Back to top Go down
jensterz1983

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:18 am

Well, I'm new in this server. Have only been playing for about 2 weeks now. Thumbs up, excellent server. I really do hope this server continues.

Anyway, thanks Luke and take care!
Back to top Go down
huyumacs
huyumacs

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: never lose hope.... go for it....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:14 am

well im just new here to but... i wanna say something on the name GM LUKE. you may know me as (Tatsuko, Daiesuki, Ashiteru, Oyome--- (in the game) well im not a good adviser but i want to say this....

dont forget to pray... God gave you that kind of a problem due to u can solve it.... every1 has a problem... just stay ferm!!!! everything will be fine....

for 1 week i played even if sometimes i cant connect...( most of the times cant connect really) but when the times i have connecte... i mean this... the server is shall i say the best ever.... so good luck... dont lose hope....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------☺☺☺☺☺(Daiesuki)(Tatsuko)
Back to top Go down
c0nz0r
c0nz0r

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:10 am

I think i speak for everyone when i say this..We love you Luke..yea i never met you but you made an awesome server and by the way everyone talks about you i can tell your awesome..keep up the great work <3
Back to top Go down
LadySweetz
Admin
LadySweetz

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:59 pm

Lol o.o con XD
Back to top Go down
Mustafaraj

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:04 pm

Yep he's right this is awsome server with awsome staff, keep it going this way!
Back to top Go down
Akiii
Akiii

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:36 am

TNX MAN IM SURE U HAVE DONE UR BEST SO THAT WHAT IT MATTERS SEND U A BIG HUG FROM MEXICO ... IF THIS MAKE U FEEL BETTER - I JUST CRASH MY CAR xD - SO ISTN MY DAY - ANY WAY I VOTE EVERY DAY AND U HAVE MY HAND AND HEAD ANY TIME U NEED JUST LET ME KNOW -- HOPE EVERY THING GET BETTER FOR U MAN ILL SEE U ARROWND affraid
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:17 am

Im new here to, i havnt even registred an ign cus just when i found this server it was down, well many thanks for Luke.

Yuri~~ elephant
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJJBa3u6tC4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....   SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERVER WILL BE STAYING UP BUT.....
Page 1 of 1