Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what do we want in shops?

Go down 
+13
destocot
Valkyra
Juukin
c0nz0r
tamill
CallControl
Yuri
xpelmo
xkitteh
cale92
huyumacs
fonze
Anarki
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-10-13

what do we want in shops? Empty
PostSubject: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:05 am

what kinda stuff are we looking at in shop?

pets?
cs pets?
boards/bikes
cash shop sets
greens
rings and equips
power up items
npc sets

bloody items will be prize only. this has allready been decided.
clock and meteo bikes will be prize only
dragon, bravery and honor capes will all be prize (dragon one will be in shop)

i will allow players to make ultimate weapons!

this is all theory. keep that in mind please
Back to top Go down
fonze
fonze

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:20 am

My opinion....

Pets - All of them ^^ lol. maybe you can add eggs in the shops.

Board/bikes - Everything Except: Clock/Meteo bikes. Lawolf sled. Sword board. - these should be prize only ^^

CS Sets - I don't want to be greedy but. I believe a wide variety would be nice.
It just my opinion but: maybe Gm's should have a Gm only CS set? Like the Madrigal Rangers or the Men in Black ones. LoL
It would also be cool for Beta testers to have one too once the server goes public.

Greens: 5 - 105 is great I think. Very convenient.

Npc items: 1-107 I think? Anyways. I alwanted that cool level 90 knight sword and level 107 set ^^

Power Ups - Pills and random stuff is good. Refresher holds and Vital X's should be prize only IMO.
Suns and Moons should be sold too

Capes: I think everything should be available except: Dragon. Those special ones. (sea god, and champion, etc...)

Glasses
- Everything, but I think... Shine Glasses should be Prize or special people only.(they are just too sexy for everyone to have lol)

Jewlery: Everything except....umm speedos?? I dunno about this one.

Last edited by fonze on Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Omg. spelled madrigal rangers - meso rangers O.o How retarded. stupid maplestory....)
Back to top Go down
huyumacs
huyumacs

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: hmmm   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:35 am

pets... i want pets...

everything that u want GM thats fine with me coz im really a newbie.. playing this game would make me know more about it...
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:39 am

Eggs in shops would be nice. But the pet EXP might need to be tweaked a little, it's getting like 0.16% per minute at the moment for D to C. Oh please add STA rings into the list as well. Last I checked, Losha only sells INT, DEX and STR rings.
Back to top Go down
xkitteh
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:42 am

Note-sta rings are useless
Plugs + 15 / +20 gives gd enuf defense
A +10 set gives u 20 or 15% hp
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:44 am

Get a +10 set, +20 plugs AND +20 STA rings. Two +20 rings give 80 STA.
Back to top Go down
xkitteh
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:45 am

erm.. a +10 set and +15 plugs or so will make cannibals mammoth hit you close to nothing~
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:47 am

More health for the win?
Back to top Go down
huyumacs
huyumacs

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: STA rings not needed....   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 am

STA rings not needed becoz every1 loves to see there char done more damge rather than have higher defense...(opinion only Very Happy ) get some DEMOL ear rings so that your enemy cant live that long to hit you... and besides there no PVP arena here at elegant server... i propose not STA ring... Wink

the necklace is what i needed... +6 HP necklace is not enough... i want it to be +20.... ^_^ lol!
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:05 am

They might be useful for PvP, Guild Siege and such for tanking Asals, HoPs etc. Oh for the Gore necklace...I would also wish for the one that is sold in the shops to be upgradeable.
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:44 am

all rings will be in the shop .. speedos? i dono ill look into it.
all capes exept for the listed.
all glasses.. i dont think any should be limited?
cs pets... maybe something just for the gms.. not sure . thats really up to what gms want
cs set for the gms. yes bodyguard and a few others will not be available unless won (bodyguard will be strictly gm only) sorry to those who like it.. but it makes gms easier to spot :3 -and its damn sexy-
i will try and get every single cs set available to you guys. so if you see something missing please tell me once its up, and ill look into getting it there.
as for sta rings. cale is perfectly right! more hp ftw!!!!

and as for defence and stuff.. ill be looking into fixing the glitched mobs so that they actualy attack .. cause its kinda boring just pwning everything. although you probably still will Mad

npc sets will take me a long time to get in the shop along with the greens .. (ill get the greens done before server goes live) but they shall all be there. and andrew. your damn right knight 107 <3 my fav set.

well i think thats all for now . but please.. do continue with this. im loving the ideas
Back to top Go down
xpelmo

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:35 pm

i was thinking cs pets is the shops...but make the egg drop rate a little higher??
greens in store
rings and necky
if theres npc selling greens..maybe take away npc set?
boards all of them=D
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:02 pm

pets?

All pets + eggs

cs pets?

All except for like 1 or 2 thats just for GMs

boards/bikes

All boards and bikes except Meteo, clock, snowboard cus they should be event prices (as someone said xD)

cash shop sets

All cash shop sets. (except superman, bodyguard and such, only for gms)

greens

All greens

rings and equips

All rings and necks

power up items

Many, but not all maybe. Spro2 could be good (+ in sucess rate) but veryyyy expensive.

npc sets

Yah, high level Npc Armours would be great. (I like the 107 in like all jobs xD)

Yuri~~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJJBa3u6tC4
CallControl
CallControl

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:06 pm

All has been said already, pretty much everything except GM and/or Admin only stuffs and prize items.
Back to top Go down
tamill
tamill

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:33 pm

My opinion....

Pets - All of them. Eggs drops only

Board/bikes - Everything Except: Clock/Meteo bikes. Lawolf sled. Sword board. - these should be prize only ^^ quote *fonze* i agree

CS Sets - I don't want to be greedy but. I believe a wide variety would be nice.
It just my opinion but: maybe Gm's should have a Gm only CS set? Like the Madrigal Rangers or the Men in Black ones. LoL
It would also be cool for Beta testers to have one too once the server goes public. quote *fonze* i agree again^^

Greens
: No greens all drops like this there will be more competition. Instead raise the item drop rate.

Npc items: All of them should be available. Except 120 Level parts including weapons.

Power Ups - Pills and random stuff is good. quote *fonze* Agreed.
Refresher holds and Vital X's are necassary for AOE knights and various FP users so it should be sold for a decent price.
Suns and Moons should be sold too. quote *fonze* Agree

Capes
: I think everything should be available except: Dragon. Those special ones. (sea god, and champion, etc...) quote *fonze* agreed maybe event items

Glasses - Everything, but I think... Shine Glasses should be Prize or special people only.(they are just too sexy for everyone to have lol) quote *fonze* yeah i agree only on special occasions or event prizes

Jewlery: Drops only with higher drop chance. If possible make CW drop the old accessory(jewelry) and make those upgradeable too. Very very very low drop chance.
As a small glimpse into what i am thinking of:
Vigor+0 = 1 Str; Vigor+1 = 2 Str; Vigor+2 = 3 Str; Vigor+3 = 4 Str; Vigor+4 = 5 Str; Vigor+5 = 6 Str; Vigor+6 = 7 Str; etc
Mighteer+0 = 10 str; Mighteer+1 = 20 str; Mighteer+2 = 30 str; Mighteer+3 = 40 str; Mighteer+4 = 50 str; Mighteer+5 = 60 str;
CW Jewelry only upgradeable to 10 though or it would be too overpowered.
Back to top Go down
c0nz0r
c0nz0r

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:38 pm

i think it should be the same as before...i thought the shops were great
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:02 pm

I disagree with tamill that greens shouldnt be in shops, thats great please dont change that.

Yuri~~
Back to top Go down
Juukin
Juukin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:27 pm

fonze wrote:
My opinion....

Board/bikes - Everything Except: Clock/Meteo bikes. Lawolf sled. Sword board. - these should be prize only ^^

It would also be cool for Beta testers to have one too once the server goes public.

Npc items: 1-107 I think? Anyways. I alwanted that cool level 90 knight sword and level 107 set ^^

Power Ups - Pills and random stuff is good. Refresher holds and Vital X's should be prize only IMO.

Capes: I think everything should be available except: Dragon. Those special ones. (sea god, and champion, etc...)

Glasses
- Everything, but I think... Shine Glasses should be Prize or special people only.(they are just too sexy for everyone to have lol)

Agreed. We should, I think Speeds should be in shops
Back to top Go down
c0nz0r
c0nz0r

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:32 pm

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOS!!!!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Valkyra
Valkyra

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Also, maybe you shouldn't sell ALL CS stuff at like 4 penya. For example, the Fashion glasses (the ones that give 150 HP/MP/FP) should be like, expensive- If you want them, you gotta earn them x3
Back to top Go down
destocot
destocot

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: k   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:41 am

Pets- I think we should put all cs pets (100k each)and d class pets(75k each) and pet feed(10 penya each)

Boards-my opinion is that I don't care about the clocke bike and meto bike the clouds are the fastest I use the clouds because there the fastest they might not look cool but they are fast.

Greens should be sold for twice the price of the original out fit (dice helmet 5k mage hat lv 15 seer helmet 10k mage green lv18)

I don't know what's speedos are plz tell me.

Also for the jewlery u should let the gore be upgradable but sold for a really high price and don't make it plus anything (like I say sell it for 500k)

CS sets I think we shoul be allowed to create our own custom set if possible but I wanna get a cs set like the one martin (magic) has the guy in sm
1 wizard beard-hat
2.wizard robe-suit
3.wizard gloves and 4. Boots-gloves and boots
Back to top Go down
granite
Addicted
granite

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:52 pm

fonze wrote:
My opinion....

Glasses

I agree on this one but also make the prizes higher for greens based on level and cs sets should be higher aswell according to the money drop and the starting money
Back to top Go down
masa
masa

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Gemstones should be in the shop. Its a real pain having to +10 a 120 for 20 Daimonds, and then having them all fail when trying to make an Ult Bloody.
Back to top Go down
Snoooben
Snoooben

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:52 pm

CW sets and wepon. CW mage looks so good. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:34 pm

I agree. The Cs for merc and Assist is cool, but i hate the mages cus it looks like they have a armchair on their head. Also the CW weaps shud be in shop.

Thanks, Yuri~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do we want in shops?   what do we want in shops? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do we want in shops?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elegant Flyff :: Server Creation :: release section-
Jump to: