Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

luke i want to make my own private server how?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
huyumacs
huyumacs

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-27

luke i want to make my own private server how? Empty
PostSubject: luke i want to make my own private server how?   luke i want to make my own private server how? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down
mike

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: luke i want to make my own private server how?   luke i want to make my own private server how? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:46 am

dude ffs this tell me plzzz.... help.... help.... help.... im nothing now.... tell me how to do it and where can i get it??? now that ...
use ur brain add his MSN!! and speak to him he told every1 to add him if they wanted to make one...
Back to top Go down
Cript
GM

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: luke i want to make my own private server how?   luke i want to make my own private server how? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:24 am

lol go look on ragezone and lukes busy with his life atm so am i. so we cant help atm. but go look on ragezone in the fourms of flyff and ul see what u need to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: luke i want to make my own private server how?   luke i want to make my own private server how? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1