Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New direction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Luke
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-10-12

New direction Empty
PostSubject: New direction   New direction Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:04 pm

Hey, guys thanks for everyone supporting us and making this server what it is. However I have to get back to real life I have a GirlFriend a house a job and I really need to focus on my future.
I'm sorry as this may shock most of you but there is some good news, I'll be turning this forums into a development forums for flyff I will be offering help advice suggestions to people who are willing to try make their own server. I'll be keeping elegant up as much as possible but from now on its down when its down its up when its up.

On this forums: I'll be helping people make create their personal server/ public server.
I'll be putting on the files you need and a detailed walkthrough ( noob style ) so everyone can understand.
I'll release my add-ons for elegant flyff
I'll release fixes for the data base ect.

So again thanks guys, and I'm sorry real life is much more important then hosting and maintain a server 24/7. But again I'm turning this forums into a development forums for everyone!
Bring friends suggest it to people this is now a helpful spot for all caali issues! for leechers mainly, I'll make a section for the dev's (me and others) for emulator talk programing ect.

The forums will include

server making
web server making
connecting to person computer
connection to hammachi servers
connection to your comp ( public) or setting up and dedicated server
Setting up a no-ip account
Making a website for your server
Making a forums for your server
Making banners for your server
How to advertise your server
How to customize banners for your server.

Thanks guys I appreciate all your help! and praise this is the best server and I'm sure it will grow in the future, again server is staying up but the uptime will not be 24/7 as I'm busy with my life my family and my girl who are very important to me hope you all can understand and My hand is out there to ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP in anyway.

Thanks my friends family,
your friend,

Luke
Back to top Go down
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com

New direction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elegant Flyff :: Server Creation :: Making a server-
Jump to: