Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Luke
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Thanks Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Everyone   Thanks Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:52 pm

Hey, guys thanks for everyone supporting us and making this server what it is. However I have to get back to real life I have a GirlFriend a house a job and I really need to focus on my future.
I'm sorry as this may shock most of you but there is some good news, I'll be turning this forums into a development forums for flyff I will be offering help advice suggestions to people who are willing to try make their own server. I'll be keeping elegant up as much as possible but from now on its down when its down its up when its up.

On this forums: I'll be helping people make create their personal server/ public server.
I'll be putting on the files you need and a detailed walkthrough ( noob style ) so everyone can understand.
I'll release my add-ons for elegant flyff
I'll release fixes for the data base ect.

So again thanks guys, and I'm sorry real life is much more important then hosting and maintain a server 24/7. But again I'm turning this forums into a development forums for everyone!
Bring friends suggest it to people this is now a helpful spot for all caali issues! for leechers mainly, I'll make a section for the dev's (me and others) for emulator talk programing ect.

The forums will include

server making
web server making
connecting to person computer
connection to hammachi servers
connection to your comp ( public) or setting up and dedicated server
Setting up a no-ip account
Making a website for your server
Making a forums for your server
Making banners for your server
How to advertise your server
How to customize banners for your server.

Thanks guys I appreciate all your help! and praise this is the best server and I'm sure it will grow in the future, again server is staying up but the uptime will not be 24/7 as I'm busy with my life my family and my girl who are very important to me hope you all can understand and My hand is out there to ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP in anyway.

Thanks my friends family,
your friend,

Luke
Back to top Go down
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com
mike

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Thanks Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Everyone   Thanks Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:09 pm

good luck with life hope u get the best out of it Smile
Back to top Go down
granite
Addicted
granite

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Thanks Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Everyone   Thanks Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:55 pm

Aww sad to ''hear'' this thought i finally found a nice server Shocked
But yeah real life is more important then a stupid game.

Guess it wont be up often and because of the time difference it will eventually become more trouble then it's worth.
Was thinking about quiting anway i have the flyff virus again Very Happy but wanted to max my stuff and fight those high end mobs meteo etc. before i did that.
But you made the choice easier also nice to share your stuff but i allready have my own server eventhough its just to fiddle arround with not really to make it a public playing server.

So Farewell and Godspeed Razz
Back to top Go down
uberelectric
uberelectric

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Thanks Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Everyone   Thanks Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:08 pm

I have a proposition...If ash is willing to, perhaps he could take over the server for real this time...?
Back to top Go down
Admin Luke
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Thanks Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Everyone   Thanks Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:39 am

Unfortunetly, I want to keep the server as a project of my own. Plus people who are willing to help of course, he is more then welcome to post his own server here once we make the spot for it if he is willing to do that. Should proberly talk to him about it.
Back to top Go down
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com
bulletspeed12
Addicted
bulletspeed12

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Thanks Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Everyone   Thanks Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:45 am

I thank you very much Luke. You're great. Wow you're too nice, sharing it to unknown people too.
I think Luke deserves a lot of respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Everyone   Thanks Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elegant Flyff :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: