Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bugs that everyone has experienced

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
masa
masa

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Bugs that everyone has experienced Empty
PostSubject: Bugs that everyone has experienced   Bugs that everyone has experienced Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:50 pm

When warping to Azria, your stats are transmogrified to be impossibly high. Though the stats are hollow, as you still do the same amount of damage, and have the same amount of HP unless you level while glitched.

1HKO Glitch; Seems to only happen after classing up the second time. It will affect all of your characters for a time. It can be remedied by exiting your client completely a few times.

Ghost gathering pets; When warping from anywhere, if you had a pet, and turned it off during the warp, your pet will still be active when you get to where you warped. They'll pick up random items.

Random Items; When standing in front of the Bobos and Luda, you will randomly recieve items ranging from a Battle Shield to Silver Swords of Silver.

Randomly Die; I was walking in Flarine once, and just fell down dead. :V

Egg Vanishes after being hatched; Happend to me. I didn't get a pet when I relogged.
Back to top Go down
granite
Addicted
granite

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Bugs that everyone has experienced   Bugs that everyone has experienced Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:53 pm

The part where you died could have been a gm lol!
They have a command wich does that.
Back to top Go down
masa
masa

PostSubject: Re: Bugs that everyone has experienced   Bugs that everyone has experienced Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Yeah but it was in East Flarine. Nobody goes to East Flarine for more than 20 seconds. And I'm fairly sure nobody was around me.
Back to top Go down
Snoooben
Snoooben

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Bugs that everyone has experienced   Bugs that everyone has experienced Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:08 pm

GM can kill just by typing .kill (char name)

Can be in like Azria and do it.
Back to top Go down
fonze
fonze

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Bugs that everyone has experienced   Bugs that everyone has experienced Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:44 pm

OR All your damage since you were a noob have lagged and accumulated and hit it all at once at killed you Twisted Evil
....or maybe you just flyff hates you, lol jk ^^

Anyays.....yeah, I have experienced these bugs too but the stat things fix by adding your stats onto them and HKO bug fixes for meh by teleporting to flaris, re-log, and then go to azria again. For ghost gathering.... just summon and unsommun your pet again Razz

xD I remember when you were shouting "WHO KEEPS DROPPING THESE SOSS!!!" and everybody was like...."wtf, he is crazy" Razz
Back to top Go down
masa
masa

PostSubject: Re: Bugs that everyone has experienced   Bugs that everyone has experienced Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:54 pm

Dude I got like 24 of them in 15 seconds. They kept filling up my inventory. I made like 6 mil off of em though.
Back to top Go down
Cript
GM

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Bugs that everyone has experienced   Bugs that everyone has experienced Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:48 am

lol easy

1) When warping to Azria, your stats are transmogrified to be impossibly high. Though the stats are hollow, as you still do the same amount of damage, and have the same amount of HP unless you level while glitched.

That is a known bug thought out any database it usually doesn't affect you and its not only azria.

2) 1HKO Glitch; Seems to only happen after classing up the second time. It will affect all of your characters for a time. It can be remedied by exiting your client completely a few times.

lol its something to do with physical att not sure atm but anyone caught abusing this will get seen to.

3) Ghost gathering pets; When warping from anywhere, if you had a pet, and turned it off during the warp, your pet will still be active when you get to where you warped. They'll pick up random items.

it only happens when u tele with a pet out it just doesn't respawn it so ya we'll try and make a fix

4) Random Items; When standing in front of the Bobos and Luda, you will randomly receive items ranging from a Battle Shield to Silver Swords of Silver.

Maybe someones lagging started dropping them (usally u can see if they are because there success and fail show there real position). or just ya lagging drops

5) Randomly Die; I was walking in Flarine once, and just fell down dead. :V

lol possible .kill not sure ive died by switching hats Very Happy it was fun >.> lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugs that everyone has experienced   Bugs that everyone has experienced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugs that everyone has experienced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elegant Flyff :: Beta bug report area :: Report Bugs-
Jump to: