Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PROBLEMS WITH EV EVERYTHING...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bendenton

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PROBLEMS WITH EV EVERYTHING... Empty
PostSubject: PROBLEMS WITH EV EVERYTHING...   PROBLEMS WITH EV EVERYTHING... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Right,i was grinding on server and mi lil nephew turned the pc off,so i went to a party,when i get back i go online buff and reset mi position (evrything Works well)
then when i am trying to get into world i cant get past char select,then i try to move mi position and it says error trying to move position all the server are online
wil eneyone help....
Back to top Go down
Snoooben
Snoooben

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS WITH EV EVERYTHING...   PROBLEMS WITH EV EVERYTHING... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Well i guess that if the character server is down you cannot get in. But those who are in can play but if they relog they cannot get in. Its about 7 ppl online so your not alone with the problem.

But still it says on the site that all servers is online.
Back to top Go down
granite
Addicted
granite

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS WITH EV EVERYTHING...   PROBLEMS WITH EV EVERYTHING... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:44 pm

Server needs a restart for everyone wanting to play again all you can do is wait, best thing is to just try again tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS WITH EV EVERYTHING...   PROBLEMS WITH EV EVERYTHING... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROBLEMS WITH EV EVERYTHING...
Page 1 of 1