Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mhhh i need a buff event but ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zumbsa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-08

mhhh i need a buff event but ... Empty
PostSubject: mhhh i need a buff event but ...   mhhh i need a buff event but ... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:19 pm

when i klick on the link on the webside. i dont become a fucking buff event i need it so munch pls help me thxx cheers
Back to top Go down
granite
Addicted
granite

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: mhhh i need a buff event but ...   mhhh i need a buff event but ... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:31 pm

Click on login put in your account name and pass and you can buff yourself, also log out the game before you do this.
Not that it matters now the character server is offline.
Back to top Go down
zumbsa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: mhhh i need a buff event but ...   mhhh i need a buff event but ... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:32 am

granite wrote:
Click on login put in your account name and pass and you can buff yourself, also log out the game before you do this.
Not that it matters now the character server is offline.

my i go on the webside buff " " " and than the side load very long . the link doesnt work -.- it sux i need the buffs gt fs protekt -.-
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: mhhh i need a buff event but ...   mhhh i need a buff event but ... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:16 pm

Click Login not Buff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mhhh i need a buff event but ...   mhhh i need a buff event but ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mhhh i need a buff event but ...
Page 1 of 1