Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This glich is not cool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Naruto

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-05

This glich is not cool Empty
PostSubject: This glich is not cool   This glich is not cool Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:26 pm

well when i tried to log on it said can not connect to gem check network so i restarted it and i logged in and there were no npcs
i was alone but it wasnt frozen i mean i could go to azria and i could use food but no npcs so i cant train
plz sum 1 hlp
Back to top Go down
uberelectric
uberelectric

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: This glich is not cool   This glich is not cool Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:36 pm

The server is messed up right now, They're fixing it.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Naruto

PostSubject: ya but...   This glich is not cool Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:12 pm

uberelectric wrote:
The server is messed up right now, They're fixing it.

ya but it says like 5 ppl are online and if u look at the rankings u can tell who they are
Back to top Go down
uberelectric
uberelectric

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: This glich is not cool   This glich is not cool Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:34 pm

Theyre probably afk, or GMs are doing something, either way it doesn't matter, theyre resolving the problem.
Back to top Go down
granite
Addicted
granite

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: This glich is not cool   This glich is not cool Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:35 pm

Had the same thing aswell, but 5 people online doesnt mean they can play and you can't they might be online but have the same problem...or the information from the users online is not correct
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Naruto

PostSubject: no   This glich is not cool Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:22 am

uberelectric wrote:
Theyre probably afk, or GMs are doing something, either way it doesn't matter, theyre resolving the problem.

based on their lvls and names i dont think gms
Back to top Go down
granite
Addicted
granite

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: This glich is not cool   This glich is not cool Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:41 am

Levels dont mean anything on this server... they could have made a new character.
Anyway its all guess work anyone who is not ingame yet cant play those that where ingame probably still can.

I just looked on the server status and it shows the char server is down, so people who are still in can keep playing just aslong they dont log out.
And the people who want to play will have to wait till the server gets rebooted (char server was probably down all this time but the status didnt show it).

And what do you mean with the server is all messed up? It aint that bad i have seen worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This glich is not cool   This glich is not cool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This glich is not cool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elegant Flyff :: Beta bug report area :: Report Bugs-
Jump to: