Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Player with very racist based name. Reporting!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tamill
tamill

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Player with very racist based name. Reporting! Empty
PostSubject: Player with very racist based name. Reporting!   Player with very racist based name. Reporting! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:03 pm

I've seen a player with the name "Nazi" i already had a discussion with Luke ingame about this matter.
Nothing has happend so far. I am still awaiting name change or character deletion. If it was me i wouldn't be so forgiving especialy if some can use that as a "fun" name. Which is not funny considering what they did in WW2. Please consider this as a very serious matter.

With best regards Tamill
Back to top Go down
bulletspeed12
Addicted
bulletspeed12

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Player with very racist based name. Reporting!   Player with very racist based name. Reporting! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:37 pm

I agree. A person in my school came dressed as Adolf Hitler on Halloween. He got suspended, but a lot of Jewish people hated him.
Back to top Go down
masa
masa

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Player with very racist based name. Reporting!   Player with very racist based name. Reporting! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:29 pm

It could just be a joke. I bet he's already deleted the character.
Back to top Go down
Admin Luke
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Player with very racist based name. Reporting!   Player with very racist based name. Reporting! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:14 am

I havn't gotten around to this as I have had stuff to do outside of this server, thanks for posting the char will be changed now.

Post locked
Back to top Go down
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player with very racist based name. Reporting!   Player with very racist based name. Reporting! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player with very racist based name. Reporting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elegant Flyff :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: