Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The sad news...rule breakers...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Luke
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-10-12

The sad news...rule breakers... Empty
PostSubject: The sad news...rule breakers...   The sad news...rule breakers... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:38 pm

Now most of you remember about the rules, unfortunetly our GM's think its alright to muck around and think its alright to take over the server as their own!

So a little wake up call. ps: sorry anarki

LadySweetz/LadyAnarki is no longer gm BECAUSE! mmm little luke loged on today and saw a new person this person had bloody set +10 / dragon cloak / bloody wand +10 ultimate 75+int
ect. Now do you think its fair to give out those items as a event when it hasnt even been discussed?

Rules for gms.

no abd commands! they open backdoors!!!
no events without permission!!!
no handing out items
no addmon command

thats it! is that really so hard? all my work and rules are there for a reason... to make it fun for new players if everything is given them it like that whats the point. This is a big *I Just Swore* YOU to me my work and my time.

GM cript is no longer gm BECAUSE!! abd commands? wtf? scroll up THEY OPEN BACKDOORS! again rule breaker thought you guys were cool and followed the rules seems like you enjoy mucking around when im offline or cant be reached!!.

Now for the good news to players im looking for 2 new gm's dont post here ill make a thread but remember the rules. Next time the punishment will be much greater... and hey if you wanna fight and argue please go to a different server... I made the rules clear and you abused them...

Thanks , Admin Luke
Back to top Go down
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com
LadySweetz
Admin
LadySweetz

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The sad news...rule breakers...   The sad news...rule breakers... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:43 pm

What the f**k are you going on about ._. I should NOT have my rank taken! I f**king kept everyone informed unlike you >_>
did my best to awnsere every and all questions
I only spawned those items as event prizes BECAUSE ASH SAID IT WAS OK ._. because of the wipe ..even my bestfriend conor said you said 'stuff it'
for the donaters get bloodys crap ._. I only used a abd ONCE. and that was around YOU. and you know I didnt know the rules about abds.
me and ash worked so hard on this server..all you ever did was believe kiss *donkey* cript and have ago at me I mean CMON I tried to tell you I was being abused by a player and you just said..watch your words..like WTF I was telling you what he said ._.
Back to top Go down
c0nz0r
c0nz0r

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The sad news...rule breakers...   The sad news...rule breakers... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:04 pm

I agree with gem
Back to top Go down
LadySweetz
Admin
LadySweetz

PostSubject: Re: The sad news...rule breakers...   The sad news...rule breakers... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:28 pm

You know what I love most about this, I had no knowledge of this..you didnt even try to get my side of the story, you just sat there and accused.
thats the only sad news here. that as normal your just sitting there pointing fingers instead of getting freaking facts. whats probly why cript was GM so long.
Back to top Go down
huyumacs
huyumacs

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: unfair as it is....   The sad news...rule breakers... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:13 pm

its unfair to people who donated... and one more thing... lots of them get it... if i had it ill be glad but i dont have bloody...

i was finding ways yo donate but to know that they give items like that in a event??? ok fine whats the use of the donate if i can win them in a event... sori but it so unfair for tne donators...
Back to top Go down
LadySweetz
Admin
LadySweetz

PostSubject: Re: The sad news...rule breakers...   The sad news...rule breakers... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:10 am

Well it is surpose to be a donaters thing, and yes we needed that to get monney
But because of the wipe, luke started giving them out and stuff, so then I was told by Ash ( GM Anarki ) that because theres going to be a wipe we are aloud to do it, I wouldnt know if thats true or not because luke just NEVER talks to us.
Back to top Go down
masa
masa

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The sad news...rule breakers...   The sad news...rule breakers... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:30 am

In my experience, communication is the most important thing when dealing with an online community. This seems like one big misunderstanding. Please nobody needs to fight over something as trivial as crappy Bloodies. The information was wiped, and the deed has been erased. We're all human, we all make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Admin Luke
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: The sad news...rule breakers...   The sad news...rule breakers... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:52 am

gem instead of talking nicely and working it out all you did was flame flame flame why would I make you gm again when you talk like that....

I said to everyone no point of doing a wipe because we didnt have alot of players on.

Rules were no events without permission... you said fine.

I came on last night to find everyone with bloody sets weapons and my bravery cloak wtf is that guys...

you agreeed to the rules. I'm not being rude im not trying to be nasty, if you dont like it please take your anger else where... or you can stay here be polite and we can see what we can work out but atm I dont really care for your attitude.

This wasnt a discussion this is for the gm's who broke the rules. Everyone who did agree with gem, I can see who NOT to make gm's if they see it that way.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sad news...rule breakers...   The sad news...rule breakers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sad news...rule breakers...
Page 1 of 1