Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Psykeeper Skill.

Go down 
+2
cale92
deathy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
deathy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-31

About Psykeeper Skill. Empty
PostSubject: About Psykeeper Skill.   About Psykeeper Skill. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:58 pm

Does attack damage affect Psykeeper's Skill damage?

I think Psy skill damage is base on their Intelelligence because I tried putting on two +19 demols and skilled a monster. Well after the removel of the Demols and tried a weakest wand my damage was still desame.

Is this a bug? if it is can you fix it?
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: About Psykeeper Skill.   About Psykeeper Skill. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:17 am

Maybe you can post a screenshot to show of this?
Back to top Go down
Lockon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: About Psykeeper Skill.   About Psykeeper Skill. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:46 am

Yes , Psy Skills ARE Based On Int. Hence Why They Use Mana! Your Better Off Useing Plugs For The Additional Defense. If You Dont Belive A Psys Dmg Is Based On Int , Restat To Full Int And Check The Dmg Then Restat To Full Stam And Test It. You'll Notice A Dramtic Difference In Damage!

<< Lockon. Aim And ... Fire! >>
Back to top Go down
deathy

PostSubject: Re: About Psykeeper Skill.   About Psykeeper Skill. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:54 am

Thanks Lock on for the info.

Lock this post please.
Back to top Go down
Valkyra
Valkyra

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: About Psykeeper Skill.   About Psykeeper Skill. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:22 am

Uhm. Psys' damage is still influenced by INT AND Atk rate. In theory, demols should increase the damage of skills, no matter what, same as using an atk pierced suit. It's prolly a bug then.
Back to top Go down
deathy

PostSubject: Re: About Psykeeper Skill.   About Psykeeper Skill. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:39 pm

Yea I was kind of Scepticle on Lockon, LOL sorry, so I want to the gpotatoe and ask them"Is psykeeper skill damage base on int only or it is base on Int and Damage?" and they someone said have you even or ever played psykeeper? just to answer you question it is base on Attack Damage and Int.
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: About Psykeeper Skill.   About Psykeeper Skill. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:24 pm

of course its based on attack power Razz

infact there is a huge debate on what is better for spirit bomb. which is based off the ammount of mp you have left (damage increase is around every 400 mp in the mana pool)

however the debate is that a full mp pierce seems to add the same damage of a full attack pierce.. even on a full int build... which i did test at one point.

so youd need something to add more mp through awakens or something. to beat the attack pierce
Back to top Go down
Valkyra
Valkyra

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: About Psykeeper Skill.   About Psykeeper Skill. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:04 am

MP doesn't works like that o.o Spirit Bomb' dmg is only influenced by INT, Atk and the % of MP you have left. I think the checkpoints are less than 50%, 50-90% and over 90%. The amount of MP you have doesn't affects the dmg, just the % of MP you have left. Dunno if I explained myself correctly.
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: About Psykeeper Skill.   About Psykeeper Skill. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:14 am

not entirely true. while yes it is the amount you have left. the damage bonus is based on grouped amounts.

>> example <<

400 mp + 100 damage
800 mp + 200

and so on.

thats what i meant. the damage bonus from amount on mp left is done in intervals.

i tested it at one point and the difference in damage when only about 7mp difference was quiet large.
i dont have those calculations i had back then
but i guess ill give it a try later and print out what i come up with
Back to top Go down
destocot
destocot

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: O.O Psykeeper rules   About Psykeeper Skill. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:57 pm

I have a physkeeper and I wanna ask after we get all the physkeeper skills what skill should I use the aoe sucks the curtio spell doesn't work because no monsters damage me and are any of the attacks continuous???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Psykeeper Skill.   About Psykeeper Skill. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Psykeeper Skill.
Page 1 of 1