Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXAdrenalineXx
xXAdrenalineXx

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read] Empty
PostSubject: Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read]   Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:19 am

Hello fellow Elegant Flyffers.Today something was brought to my attention. A few members [names will not be given] have brought to my attention that I haven't been treating everyone with the respect they deserve from me. I've been told that my rudeness on the forums and ingame has effected the people in which Elegant Flyff consist of. If this pertains to you I am truly sorry and will watch what I say and do much more carefully. For those who still feel they don't want to accept my appology I completely understand and hold nothing against you, I do wish you will change your mind in the future. If anyone has a comment or would like to mention something that they feel I need to change please feel free to do so. No hard feelings; I just need to know what myself has to change. I hope I can get to know you all better and that we can enjoy the upcoming beta as friends once again.

Your...not very kind friend xXAdrenalineXx.
Happy Elegant Flyffing to you all.
Back to top Go down
fonze
fonze

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read]   Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:48 am

Personally, I havn't met you before in-game I believe.

Well, I'm not so sure if you are umm disrespectful or not, but if you say so....I guess one knows oneself best.
But everyone has bad days, sometimes, people say what they don't really mean. >.<

I think it is mature how you can swallow up some pride and apologize out in the open like this. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Luke
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read]   Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:50 am

Well I'm sure alot of people appreciate your apology I wouldnt stress about it matey,
Back to top Go down
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com
bulletspeed12
Addicted
bulletspeed12

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read]   Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:06 am

If you ever did anything to me, I'd probably forgive you after this...
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read]   Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:46 pm

I agree with bulletspeed. (even if i've never met you in-game. xD)

Yuri~~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJJBa3u6tC4
xXAdrenalineXx
xXAdrenalineXx

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read]   Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:49 pm

Thanks everyone I'm glad that I was able to be forgiven, even by some of those that don't even know me. That really means alot thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read]   Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Appologie to everyone. [Please Read]
Page 1 of 1