Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new theme for Elegant FlyFF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri
Yuri

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-23

My new theme for Elegant FlyFF Empty
PostSubject: My new theme for Elegant FlyFF   My new theme for Elegant FlyFF Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:10 am

This is a theme for Elegant Flyff ive made, its already shown to Ash. He has given me some ideas and i did them, so heres some pics.

The buttons and the Character menus:

My new theme for Elegant FlyFF Thebuttons

And heres some task menus and such. (where the skills are etc.)

My new theme for Elegant FlyFF Theothers

Thanks you.

Yuri~~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJJBa3u6tC4
Cript
GM

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Theme   My new theme for Elegant FlyFF Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:12 am

hmm ive already made one true it was only a beta because i got to much to deal with atm but ya =='' il release the rest late. but have u tested the colours in game to see if there to bright. ?:

but ya a warning there's some things that u shouldn't edit usually leading to error or a bsod =='' god that was a pain
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: My new theme for Elegant FlyFF   My new theme for Elegant FlyFF Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:23 am

I and Ash has tested them IGN, they work fine. If you want these files just tell me your mail and well sen them over MSN or ill send them by mail.

Yuri~~
Back to top Go down
Cript
GM

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: My new theme for Elegant FlyFF   My new theme for Elegant FlyFF Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:42 pm

Well i already made a theme for elegant i sent to Luke and he put it on the website so i don't really need them but keep working at it u might replace me which might be good because i have full school and tafe to deal with and my yr 12 exams coming up =='' might give me more time to study * woo late night studying hurts the brain* but if u need nay help on getting anything to work just pm me

Cript
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: My new theme for Elegant FlyFF   My new theme for Elegant FlyFF Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:29 pm

Okey, thanks.

Yuri~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new theme for Elegant FlyFF   My new theme for Elegant FlyFF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new theme for Elegant FlyFF
Page 1 of 1