Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a problem with the registration page

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rakheid

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-29

a problem with the registration page Empty
PostSubject: a problem with the registration page   a problem with the registration page Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:54 am

ook.. i know this isnt the place to post this but the bug and "any other problems" sub-forums are locked, at least for me
so first of all i apologize for posting here
and now.. simple, the registration page isnt working.. will it be fixed or is it being fixed?
thanks
Back to top Go down
huyumacs
huyumacs

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: a problem with the registration page   a problem with the registration page Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:56 am

its been temporarily not available i guess... thats all i know... ask the GM's Wink
Back to top Go down
fonze
fonze

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: a problem with the registration page   a problem with the registration page Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:02 am

LOL WOW I can't believe I just read this hahahahaha

Read this:
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com/details-f20/update-t255.htm

Sorry Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you.

Elegant flyff is now in new management. It is closed for the next few days and closed beta will open soon.
All registrations are CLOSED.

If you think you have a chance at being a beta tester, apply here:
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com/beta-applications-f17/
Back to top Go down
rakheid

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: a problem with the registration page   a problem with the registration page Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:08 am

i see o: i dont think so but i guess i could try, and any idea on when will the registrations will be open again? damn i really liked this server when i read all the stuff.. hope it stays unchanged (at most) with the new management, or is there plans for great changes?

oh sorry lol, just read that last reply's link, thanks again
Back to top Go down
muskelo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: a problem with the registration page   a problem with the registration page Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:37 pm

u know what happens to old accounts????
Back to top Go down
fonze
fonze

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: a problem with the registration page   a problem with the registration page Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:33 pm

This is just what I think....

Old accounts will be deleted. Maybe Beta tester accounts will stay...who knows...

Ash will give Beta testers the Hamachi pass and username. Only they have accounts and can go in to game.
All other accounts would probably be deleted because it would be a problem if a Beta tester leaked the hamachi info out and other people with old accounts get in.

Of course. Registration is closed haha
Back to top Go down
muskelo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: a problem with the registration page   a problem with the registration page Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:19 pm

damn i got lvl 99 BJ and my bro got 101 Blade and now they remove Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a problem with the registration page   a problem with the registration page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a problem with the registration page
Page 1 of 1