Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

----wondering around---- ?????????????????????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
huyumacs
huyumacs

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-27

----wondering around---- ????????????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: ----wondering around---- ?????????????????????????   ----wondering around---- ????????????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:22 pm

hey guys... im browsing everyday... logging in... but well i guess the server is not up yet???

well i hope GM(anarki) will make a PVP server... ^_^ well this RPG of course... trying what we have done to players is the best right??? and becoming the #1 Player is very a good thing... so i hope the staff will take my advice/opinion...

still w8ting for the server to be up...!!! good bless....

------------------------------------------♥♥♥♥♥♥♥-------TATSUKO
Back to top Go down
fonze
fonze

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: ----wondering around---- ?????????????????????????   ----wondering around---- ????????????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:13 pm

Read Anarki's Post: https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com/details-f20/update-t255.htm

He said server might be ready in 4-5 days. And Pvp with a small community of beta testers that are pro...would be kinda uneccessary. (no offense)
Back to top Go down
huyumacs
huyumacs

PostSubject: bro...   ----wondering around---- ????????????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:57 am

it would be very necessary due to test ur skills... even if we have a small community we should have a PVP arena...
but its just only a suggestion... Crying or Very sad hope they would listen... Very Happy

go 4-5days.... i will wait.. thx for the info... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: ----wondering around---- ?????????????????????????   ----wondering around---- ????????????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:37 am

please read the forums .. there is a review section for this exact reason . post your ideas there
Back to top Go down
huyumacs
huyumacs

PostSubject: sorry   ----wondering around---- ????????????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:50 am

GM.... is the server up???
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: ----wondering around---- ?????????????????????????   ----wondering around---- ????????????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:54 am

It'll most probably not be up until Ash makes an official announcement, which is probably a few days from now.
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: ----wondering around---- ?????????????????????????   ----wondering around---- ????????????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:29 am

please read the forum carefully before posting something silly like this.

the forum is offline untill i can get it going. then and only then will it go back up. when is that? i dont know .. hopefully as soon as possible.

i dont want to see anymore posts like this. or the posters will be banned.

the answers ARE there. just open your eyes and read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ----wondering around---- ?????????????????????????   ----wondering around---- ????????????????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

----wondering around---- ?????????????????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elegant Flyff :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: