Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Questions and things i need to talk about

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PigCrap

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Some Questions and things i need to talk about Empty
PostSubject: Some Questions and things i need to talk about   Some Questions and things i need to talk about Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:21 pm

Hey thats me PigCrap

I am a cute lvl 100 Rm on your server and really enjoy to be here, but there are some things i need to talk about with gm´s and other players. First i need to say that this server is the best flyff pserver i ever played on (and i played on many of them). I like the buffer on page, the xp and droprate and all things you can buy in npc shops BUT there are some stuffs which will make this server shutting down forever. The first thing i need to say and im really pleased that you will do this si to stop donating! All other pserver i played on which donated were shutted down cauze of breaking the copyright from aoensoft (It says you are not allowed to win money by using flyff on your own server) and if you wont stop the same will happen again and that would be very bad. The other thing, that i remember all pservers LAGG and are not 24/7 online that should be changed too. and now my Questions:

Do we get a Volcano spawn somewhere again?

Are guilds able to go cw?

And what happens if i lose things because of server shutting down?

I hope it wont have any consequenz for me that i am so direct

in love
piggy afro <---damn i love this one
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions and things i need to talk about   Some Questions and things i need to talk about Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:27 pm

hmm thank you for bringing this to our attention piggy.

although we do not make ANY profit from the donations. and they are just that .. donations. it is not paying for the server directly.

a donation is a gift to someone. it doesnt need a reason. so we could argue that people just wish to give us something. and in return we provide the server....

infact if needed we could make the donations an entirely seperate thing.. but still use the money for the server.

and all the money does indeed go to the server.

although . this brings up again my point that the server should stay a small one..
Back to top Go down
xkitteh
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions and things i need to talk about   Some Questions and things i need to talk about Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:51 am

Like ash said in previous reply, and to answer your question

Do we get a Volcano spawn somewhere again?
volcano spawn is not confirmed at the moment and you cannot access volcano
Are guilds able to go cw?
Guilds are able to go cw but you got to do the kill the lvl 68 clock outside darkon quest
And what happens if i lose things because of server shutting down?
If server crash and you got rollbacked, i presume its gone forever.
Back to top Go down
PigCrap

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions and things i need to talk about   Some Questions and things i need to talk about Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:58 pm

yeh ok try to argue like that but my mainly problem is that the server is laggy and always offline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions and things i need to talk about   Some Questions and things i need to talk about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Questions and things i need to talk about
Page 1 of 1