Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A BIG CHUNK PF HAPPINESS FOR ME!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
destocot
destocot

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-14

A BIG CHUNK PF HAPPINESS FOR ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: A BIG CHUNK PF HAPPINESS FOR ME!!!   A BIG CHUNK PF HAPPINESS FOR ME!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:51 pm

ok now before i get to my main point i want to go through my History from Eflyff to ALl flyff private servers.

(i will list my highest account and a caption for each)

1. Fly For Fun XxBladesxX Lv 28 Magetion (too hard and long for me and i dont play much couldnt even get to level 30) pale

2. Fly For Fame DestocotPhys Lv 45 Magetion (was so happy i got past level 30 but i hate fly for fame now their bitches because they wipe like omce every 2 monthes.

3. Fly For Freedom DestocotPhys Lv 35 Magetion (only played once was a nice server but now its been down owner ahad left blahblahblah)

ANd finally cheers cheers cheers

4. Elegant Flyff Destocot Lv 60 Physkeeper yes it is true i have finally finnally alien alien got to level 60 and became second job this ha never happened to me before i hope i coun tine ue playing on his server because it is the best flyff private server in the whole entire world!!!!

Go Elegant FLYFF!
'Go GMS AND ADMINS !!!!
Go ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RomperStomper
RomperStomper

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-10-13

A BIG CHUNK PF HAPPINESS FOR ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A BIG CHUNK PF HAPPINESS FOR ME!!!   A BIG CHUNK PF HAPPINESS FOR ME!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:32 pm

only really played this one apart from friends servers :3

closed beta stage
118 BP (highest lvl char beat wizor by 1 lvl ^^)

closed beta again after wipe
106 Master BP (highest lvl BP) Very Happy wasnt hard though had high rates for most of it

public stage
havnt had much chance to make another been busy with tests at college and server down time
Back to top Go down

A BIG CHUNK PF HAPPINESS FOR ME!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elegant Flyff :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: