Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK

Go down 
+9
ChaosBlood
fonze
destocot
bulletspeed12
Anarki
cale92
LadySweetz
granite
Admin Luke
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Luke
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-10-12

CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Empty
PostSubject: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:03 am

Hey guys, this is just a little post saying that we really need donations... to keep this server going we need 150 per month thats 15 people donating 10 dollars each or 30 people donating 5 dollars. I understand you can play on this server without bloody weapons or anything I offer as rewards but we need the donations to improve and make this server grow. If we dont recive donations we will have no choice then to shut it down for now if not for ever.

Please post here if you dont care having alot of players on or its a good idea to close it since no one is willing to help me and bekki. I cant do this alone and im not willing to put 150 dollars of my own money towards a server that dosnt wanna help out in return.

The alternative will be if we cant get donations me and bekki will be picking 100 people that reallly really! like this server and they are welcome to stay and keep it a small community.

Post here for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com
granite
Addicted
granite

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:21 pm

Anything but close Laughing
Anyway i openend a paypal account... still have to wait 5-7 days so they can verify i am the person who i say i am.
I allways assumed/thought paypal only worked with creditcard but you can use a bank account aswell.
I never bought stuff online outside my country because of all the scamming stories i only used online webshops that where guaranteed to be legal (and not scammers).
And for those you dont need Paypal but it's a different method (safer imo).

When i get the mail from them i will see how much i will donate maybe more.
Back to top Go down
Admin Luke
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:32 pm

Thank you, we really do need the help
Back to top Go down
LadySweetz
Admin
LadySweetz

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:22 pm

To be honest , Its not a case of not wanting to donate, its the fact most players are only like 13-17 and cant go and get some monney in o.o
let alone being aloud too.
Basicly thats how I am, if I could donate I would >_>

Last edited by LadySweetz on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:31 pm

LadySweetz wrote:
To be honest , Its not a case of not wanting to donate, its the fact most players are only like 13-17 and cant go and get some monney in o.o
let alone being aloud too.
Basicly thast how I am, if I could donate I would >_>

Yea it is difficult in that way, I don't even have a paypal account and am most probably not allowed to get one... until I turn older (in a few years).
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:56 pm

just my two cents. but i honestly prefer a smaller community. it runs better when everyone knows eachother and gets along..

rather then some random noob joins and pisses off all the regulars with there idiocy.

but thats just my view.

i love the server weather it stays small or goes large :3
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:01 pm

Anarki wrote:
just my two cents. but i honestly prefer a smaller community. it runs better when everyone knows eachother and gets along..

rather then some random noob joins and pisses off all the regulars with there idiocy.

but thats just my view.

True dat.
Back to top Go down
bulletspeed12
Addicted
bulletspeed12

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:57 pm

My parents let me manage my own money <_<, so when my debit card verifies, Ill pay 40$.
Back to top Go down
destocot
destocot

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:44 pm

i would donate because a server as good as this should. but i am not allowed to im too young sorry but im hopeing i wont have to leave if we go to a small community (recommedn getting rid of all level 30 and lower. Go Elegant you are the first server to let me get to level 60 and be a second job for my first time WOOT i hope you dont go down.
Back to top Go down
fonze
fonze

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:47 pm

Please don't close the server Sad
THis server is just too awesome.....

I don't have a paypal account or anything, but I'll try to figure out a way to donate!

Elegant Flyff is the best. it would be a shame if it were to go off
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:49 pm

we wont let the server 'close' ^_^ the only close would be apps for new players. Shocked
Back to top Go down
granite
Addicted
granite

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:11 pm

Still no word from paypal they are slow!
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlood
ChaosBlood

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:13 pm

granite wrote:
Still no word from paypal they are slow!
yea took me about a week and a half to get verifeid lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hkid4sho
xXAdrenalineXx
xXAdrenalineXx

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:39 pm

Anarki wrote:

but thats just my view.

Yeah dude remember when we were in beta we had such a blast it was less stressful for the GM's to keep track of everyone and man we did some funky stuff together. With suck a large community were experienceing lag and argueing with these kids that are just here to tick people off. I dunno about anyone else but I definatly support Anarki on this. I mean sure if we had a smaller community it wouldnt bring in much money but then again what do we need tons of money for with a small community anyway? What ev Anarki FTW! Luke will do the right thing he always does.
Back to top Go down
muskelo

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:01 pm

I want donate but too young for paypal and i don't get much money in one year so it is hard to donate Sad
Back to top Go down
c0nz0r
c0nz0r

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:39 pm

ill donate as soon as i get €20 for a 3v voucher...which will be soon
Back to top Go down
destocot
destocot

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: i really would liketo donate but i cant   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:51 pm

i really would liketo donate but i cant because of the age and i dont get an allowance but i a a really loyal player and would liketo stay no matter what happens thats alll i ask
Back to top Go down
granite
Addicted
granite

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:05 am

I checked again today and i finally got verified but..... im unsure wether to donate right now being that server will go in beta and all, ill wait when the beta is done.
not saying this to get in the beta! i dont mind waiting for when and if it goes public again.
Back to top Go down
huyumacs
huyumacs

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Hey GM's   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:22 am

my story is far to different from every1.... i come from philippines... 1 dollor is equal to 46-50 pesos in our currency money... so thats a big deal to me to donate... it will surely cause me a lot... but surely do i will donate... the problem is i dont have the right documents to open a bank account here... i find to and try other ways to donate...

for GM Luke try to see this site... www.levelupgames.ph its my home town where i knew allabout flyff... and they have this card thing thats let the people pay to play... basically i played the games to and pay... if there is a way to do so... i will donate... and Paypal??? my mother said i cant apply yet due to lack of documents... i dont even have a drivers license ^_^.... so GM Luke im finding ways to donate through easy way... sending you money on a airmail or something.... thats the least i can do... i can only send money to you by an AIRMAIL...
Back to top Go down
Admin Luke
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:51 am

Elegant flyff will be staying up page is locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK   CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLOSING OR NOT YOU PICK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elegant Flyff :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: