Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU

Go down 
+6
granite
jayleong
cale92
Samarkando
Juukin
Admin Luke
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Luke
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-10-12

NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU Empty
PostSubject: NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU   NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:03 am

hey guys, Ive just put in a buffer on our webserver with this add on you will be able to buff yourselfs which buffs you want gt and sf are included!?! how cool is that!!!

Also with this you can re-position yourself if you were to get glitched or stuck for any reason. This will take you to flaris spawn spot!

Main reason for this update gm's and admins cant always be on and really we sick of people asking for buffs all the time... so please use this buffer is might be a bit of a hassle but it would mean alot to us. Thanks heappps.!

http://121.214.2.27/Elegantflyff/

Once your on the page use the (Log in) button thanks.

Thats the link go for it...However before you do feed my egg he is hungry...

NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU 806750
Click here to feed me a !
Get your own at Flyffables!
Back to top Go down
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com
Juukin
Juukin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU   NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:50 am

Awsome! Very Happy, Goo luke!
Back to top Go down
Samarkando

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU   NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:19 pm

Because you included sf and gt you just killed the rm class because now theres no need for it.
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU   NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Samarkando wrote:
Because you included sf and gt you just killed the rm class because now theres no need for it.

RMs weren't really prominent in Elegant anyway, since before the buffer came up the GMs were the ones giving out buffs WITH SF and GT. Now it just makes their lives easier without having to answer spams of "Buff PLSSSSS".
Back to top Go down
jayleong
jayleong

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU   NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:41 pm

when u go for CW u will need RM..heal
Back to top Go down
granite
Addicted
granite

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU   NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:59 pm

Samarkando you or anyone else can also choose not to use it.
If some person is the type that plays to chat with friends and in the meantime play the game, one can choose to be buffer/healer.
Back to top Go down
Akiii
Akiii

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU   NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:56 pm

granite wrote:
Samarkando you or anyone else can also choose not to use it.
If some person is the type that plays to chat with friends and in the meantime play the game, one can choose to be buffer/healer.

i agreeeeeeeee , she so rigth xD
Back to top Go down
bulletspeed12
Addicted
bulletspeed12

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU   NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:07 pm

Trust me, I experienced first hand that clockworks will be too laggy for a healer.
Back to top Go down
destocot
destocot

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU   NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:38 pm

u dont always need a healer for clockworks thats why food was invented
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU   NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:58 pm

while that has some true to it dest. the majority of characters require a healer if they want a good damage output on the cw.
cept maybe on this server where fully maxed equips make cw seem like an aibatt with a ton of hp.

but from what i have seen of playing against cw's (this is just opinion and from experience. i may be wrong)

a knight with 60+ sta is the only class that can out food the cw while in rage. .. also assuming your not master Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU   NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW BUFFER!!! FOR YOU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elegant Flyff :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: