Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets start out with a 1 word story

Go down 
+29
NewHope
deathy
jdtc516
Remiii15
Presinga
fonze
CallControl
jayz
xpelmo
c0nz0r
Yuri
Kyute
2Side
Juukin
xDevangx
RomperStomper
destocot
LadySweetz
Anarki
jayleong
granite
bulletspeed12
Pyiru
cale92
xkitteh
saDz
fiechan
Admin Luke
tamill
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CallControl
CallControl

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:15 am

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk!
Back to top Go down
xkitteh
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:11 am

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:07 am

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated
Back to top Go down
xpelmo

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:23 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the
Back to top Go down
Remiii15

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:49 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey
Back to top Go down
xpelmo

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:12 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:56 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJJBa3u6tC4
fonze
fonze

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:05 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:02 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator
Back to top Go down
c0nz0r
c0nz0r

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:07 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, But
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:02 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, But what
Back to top Go down
deathy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:50 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, But what potatoes
Back to top Go down
granite
Addicted
granite

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:21 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, But what potatoes didn't
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:39 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, but what potatoes didn't do
Back to top Go down
xpelmo

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:56 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, but what potatoes didn't do was
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:27 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, but what potatoes didn't do was what
Back to top Go down
cale92
Addicted
cale92

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:50 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, but what potatoes didn't do was what it
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:58 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, but what potatoes didn't do was what it actually
Back to top Go down
NewHope
NewHope

Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:54 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, but what potatoes didn't do was what it actually doesn't
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:59 am

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, but what potatoes didn't do was what it actually doesn't really
Back to top Go down
NewHope
NewHope

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:35 am

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, but what potatoes didn't do was what it actually doesn't really look
Back to top Go down
tamill
tamill

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:37 am

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, but what potatoes didn't do was what it actually doesn't really look capable
Back to top Go down
NewHope
NewHope

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:29 am

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, but what potatoes didn't do was what it actually doesn't really look capable to
Back to top Go down
tamill
tamill

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:37 am

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, but what potatoes didn't do was what it actually doesn't really look capable to be
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:25 pm

The monkey tree smells like a breeze in an afternoon that when inhaling it brain stops and says nothing but perverted crap, which gives it some reason to suicide itself. Then long came Brittney-Spears with her dog tiddlywink and she go to the bathroom. After that she killed her dog for being rude to her mother's daughter. She was going to do gymnastics with her dead potatoe and somersault through the potatoe. Then people began with a dancing cow ritual that ancient chickens ancestors found written, "Beware...", hi all who trample the dwarfs mountain like pixies will be transformed into a potatoe! On sight than the massive yet saugy potatoe which looks tasty and sour. One potatoehunter instinctively crapped doodoo all around Hawaii city. The potatoe had become a Ogre! It screamed WOOHAA death to those marshmellow puppets u have failed! I am HUNGRY!! Once you're dieing i will devour your hearts and your brains, then they killed their sons with my glasses. Emptiness became illegal to most of our retarded relatives and that it didnt explode remains mysteriously behind closed threads. Burp said "Hello!" and "Whatsup!" to the potatoe that was feasting on MJ and George with his rotten hat and a beer. Thirty bandits were chasing Burp the bear who's a dad and really loves his children NOT really that loving he's running around womanizing a Britney Spear and kiddies teddybears. Potatoe chips became mutated. Cheese was so cheesy yellow that the cheese actually became milk! It annihilated the monkey king with it's monkeyannihalator, but what potatoes didn't do was what it actually doesn't really look capable to be administrator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets start out with a 1 word story   Lets start out with a 1 word story - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets start out with a 1 word story
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elegant Flyff :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: