Elegant Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elegant Flyff

A Hostel For Gamers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elagant Flyff !

Go down 
+4
Admin Luke
bulletspeed12
granite
MeetMe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MeetMe

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:57 am

Hey Guys my name its Penut and i made this video about Elegant Flyff !

heres the Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buEduh9Zmbc

Btw sry bout lost of music at middel but my movimaker sucks ! Sad
Hop u like it Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
granite
Addicted
granite

Number of posts : 110

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Should have asked first before uploading it Rolling Eyes
But its a nice video nonetheless could be a good way to get new people here and more on the server (if and) when the registration goes up again. But then again it might step on some peoples toes saying wich server is the best and some of those people get mad real quick cough fame cough wich could get this server in trouble. Better to lay low
Back to top Go down
bulletspeed12
Addicted
bulletspeed12

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:16 am

I would delete the video and wait until you have permission. You are basically advertising something that isn't yours. If you get permission then you should re-post it. Nonetheless, good job on the video.
Back to top Go down
Admin Luke
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:00 am

NOOOOOOO dont get rid of it me and bekki thinks its HIGH FIVE material its great work and we appreicate people taking there time to make videos for us. It really is a boost in confidence that people actually like this server and putting in their own time to make this for us!

Thanksssss soooo much And I hope you can make more!!! really good work. When you see me in game please let me know so i can reward you!

Thanks again !!!
Back to top Go down
https://elegantflyff.darkbb.com
bulletspeed12
Addicted
bulletspeed12

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:01 am

Admin Luke wrote:
NOOOOOOO dont get rid of it me and bekki thinks its HIGH FIVE material its great work and we appreicate people taking there time to make videos for us. It really is a boost in confidence that people actually like this server and putting in their own time to make this for us!

Thanksssss soooo much And I hope you can make more!!! really good work. When you see me in game please let me know so i can reward you!

Thanks again !!!

Well, there's your permission to keep it..
Back to top Go down
LadySweetz
Admin
LadySweetz

Number of posts : 39

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:37 am

Omg whats with the you cant keep that video crap ¬_¬ shes trying to help the game get bigger dont complain.

I personaly love it >: <3
Back to top Go down
Admin Luke
Admin

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:48 am

Honestly its great, but when advertising elegant flyff you should alwayysssss ask permission so i can check exactly what your advertising videos are my only acception which is 100% fine because i no how much effort it takes to make something like that and we all very appreciative of that sorry excuse my spelling its very hot and im very tired. But please remember to ask permission when advertising anything thats not a video posted on youtube.

admin luke
Back to top Go down
MeetMe

Number of posts : 4

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:07 am

Ok sry because i didn't ask permission i will make more for u guys if u wannt .
Back to top Go down
Admin Luke
Admin

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:08 am

As I said never apologise for making videos public for people to view our server! Its so cool that you guys do it for us! pleaseeee make more for us that would be sooo cool. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
xXAdrenalineXx
xXAdrenalineXx

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:56 pm

:O you spelt Elegant flyff wrong shame on you! my egg Rawr will now eat you alive........im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:33 pm

very good on the video ^_^ i was wondering what you where doing while i was there Razz and i loled at my announcment of banning someone while you where filming XD

hope to see more vids coming up!~

also .. that comment on upseting fame... fame can go stuff itself .. who cares if we upset em .. we are better and we know it Smile

they just get upset cause they know its true Razz
Back to top Go down
bulletspeed12
Addicted
bulletspeed12

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:38 pm

You saw what they did to thunder Flyff... Thats TDx
Back to top Go down
Anarki
GM
Anarki

Number of posts : 221

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:06 pm

thunder wasnt.. and still isnt up .. they can claim what they want to a server thats not even running....

try claiming it on a server that can prove its better.

what has fame got?....

its basicaly just a private V11 server... the rates arnt that great.. the drop rate is pathetic .. so is penya.. so the econemy is through the roof. and to be able to get anywhere near the NORMAL Eflyff standards of playing .. you need to be a donator.. because you cant .. not even by a long shot.. afford the gear you need .. when you actualy need it...
even in glaphans over the top prices.. i could at least afford to get what i needed at the time .. maybe not uber +'d but still get it..

cant do either on fame. and with the not so above normal rates.. thats a serius hinderance.

thats is...
Back to top Go down
xkitteh
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:06 am

Fame is screwed seriously. The GMs giving out pets and glasses after maintenance and those that have many chars earn alot through selling these pets and glasses hence in the end it became an economy whereby those with alot of accounts are controlling the economy. BOO to fame Smile lousy server. Furthermore not everyone can connect to fame, they have pathetic connection problems that have lasted more than a week...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elagant Flyff ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elagant Flyff !   Elagant Flyff ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elagant Flyff !
Page 1 of 1